the main thing i hate about christmas is the fact i am too poor to buy lovely gifts for all the sweet people in my life that deserve them
i had to do some sketches for a paper
1) Hugging increases oxytocin in the body that reduces stress and lowers blood pressure.
2) Hugging can stimulate the brain to release dopamine, the feel-good hormone.
3) Hugs can reveal different levels of affection. A woman will tend to press her whole body against the person she cares most about.
4) Hugs can cure depression, loneliness, and increases security, trust and self-esteem.
5) Hugs are free.
Liiiiiittle late, but December 10th: Pets. I have four cats, but I claim these three. Babylon/”Baby,” Ignatius/”Iggy,” and Irvine/”Ivy!”
oh right i have an exam at 9 am
Masato Nakamura 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 OST
Masato Nakamura - Chemical Plant Zone - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 OST
there is absolutely nothing funny about this
Life’s too short to miss out on a sister like you
cold? grab a flannel. outfit boring? add a flannel. want to look homeless but chic? flannel
1. I like to avoid checking my e-mail and work schedule because I’m constantly afraid of receiving some sort of bad news (I don’t know what?)
2. I am neurotic about stacking plates to fit as much as I can on one tray when I bus tables
3. I’m told I drive really fast and cut corners.
4. I have a tiny Christmas tree in my room with kitten ornaments on it.
5. My parents are not very active figures in my life.